March 25, 2020
We are committed to providing all our families up-to-date information regarding our schools. We appreciate your continued support and patience as we work through this unprecedented situation. We will continue to bring daily updates and repeat some information within these updates to ensure all families receive it.
- Please complete the following survey link to make us aware of your student’s technology situation. The survey can be accessed by clicking here. https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1knAsMiFMO9PImJiolra0lV-ulTnRZ0rOroo6UPwSGlc/edit?usp=sharing
- We are in the process of transitioning to a new communication system. As we test out this new system you may receive two daily updates. In the near future, you can expect to see emails coming from the following email address -- firstname.lastname@example.org
- In the event school closures are extended, CJUSD is working to further develop distance learning plans. Our CJUSD staff is working very diligently to prepare online lessons and instruction. More specifics will be coming shortly.
- All of our district and school site staff are here to support you. Please feel free to reach out by email or phone. We will respond to your messages.
- Statewide CAASPP Testing -- All testing has been canceled for this year. (English Learner testing is postponed until in-school sessions resume.)
- AP Testing -- Here is a link to the latest on Advanced Placement testing. https://apstudents.collegeboard.org/coronavirus-updates
Again, we will continue to bring you updates on a regular basis. Please check your email and/or our website for current information.
Center Joint Unified School District